My Assignment is My Priority-Ochor
Hon Ochor Chris Ochor, the Executive Director, Social Services Development has reacted to the latest publication by Secret Reporters, Titled: AMBITIOUS THIEF: DESOPADEC EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, OCHOR OCHOR BEGINS MASSIVE LOOTING TO BUILD POLITICAL DYNASTY FOR 2019.
In a statement signed by Hon. Ochor, which is titled, “My Assignment is My Priority” he stated that his pre-occupation now is delivering on the expectations, of his appointment as the Executive Director Social Services Development, (DESOPADEC), especially as his appointment is just five (5) months old.
On the allegation that he ran aground and left the Ukwuani LGA moneyless, he challenged his accusers to a prove of facts, as his services in government over the years had been transparent in the management of funds and resources under his care, and he is committed to these principles.
Hon Ochor in his reaction, called the allegations, especially, that he is amassing fortunes with the intention to run for an elective position come 2019, as just mere speculation as he stated that only God Knows what is in store for man in the future, as he said; “Those who know my past very well, know that I rely solely on God’s finger to guide me for tomorrow”.
Concluding, he called on those who had developed the will to cause distraction to his assignment to allow him to concentrate on playing his part in working towards the engineering prosperity for all Deltans, which is the present government’s cardinal point agenda, and every appointee is committed to see to the success of the set agenda, including himself.
My Assignment is My Priority
My attention has been drawn to several Publications of one of the online news Portals in the Country defaming my own person.
The publication which was last done by Secret Reporters on the16 of March, 2016, titled: AMBITIOUS THIEF: DESOPADEC EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, OCHOR OCHOR BEGINS MASSIVE LOOTING TO BUILD POLITICAL DYNASTY FOR 2019.
In the light of my duty as an Executive Director on the board of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), I have to state that:
1. My appointment in DESOPADEC as Executive Director Social Services Development is barely five (5) months old.
2. That my services in government over the years had been transparent in the management of funds and resources under my care.
3. I remain committed to these principles.
4. That, the year 2019 is still 3 years away for me to start thinking of election issues
5. That, those who know my past very well, know that I rely solely on God’s finger to guide me for tomorrow.
6. Therefore, I appeal to my detractors to let me concentrate on my part in working towards the engineering of prosperity for all Deltans, in line with the state government agenda.
Hon Ochor Chris Ochor
Social Services Development
The accusation by secret reporters calling the Person of Hon Ochor chris Ochor a thief was without facts so i didnt believe the publication from the beginning.