…Says APC will win, but court will give victory to Goodluck Jonathan
As 2014 kicks off its gear in Nigeria, many men of God has prophesied on what will happen this year, but none has been scary like the ones predicted by Apostle Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries. The man of God made the prophecy last year December 5th and true to words, the prophecies are beginning to manifest.
The first prophecy to manifest is the arrest of Honorable Chidi Llyod, an apostle of Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi for alleged murder. In 2013, he predicted the crisis in the ruling party as well as the attack on the Emir of Kano, all which came to pass. This year prophecy has also revealed that Jonathan will not complete his tenure as Nigeria President.
Below are more prophecies.
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder (it’s an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied… The presidency and its men will use the police against many people.
2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced.
3. PDP is bad but APC is worse.
4. Presidential ticket will split APC.
5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.
6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest, he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinubu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If President Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18. I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21. President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan.
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president’s behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like Jonathan’s gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many Christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Okonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash. Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against President Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a Colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire outbreak in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north will attract foreign help.