Information at the disposal of LeadingReporters has revealed that the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS has handed down a tax liability to the tune of N40million to Bokadi Links Supports Ltd,
a company LeadingReporters investigation revealed has been perennially used by the Nigeria Incentive-Base Risk Sharing System for Agriculture Lending (NIRSAL) Plc to commit all manners of fraudulent activities.
From a discreet investigation carried out by this media platform, NIRSAL has perennially used Bokadi Links Supports Ltd FCMB Account No 3109214010 to divert and corner funds into private pockets. One of such criminal diversion of fund was the transfer of the sum of N227,825,333 transferred into Bokadi Links Supports Ltd FCMB Account no 3109214010 under the guise of “Payment for attending seminar” on 15th of December, 2017.
Other diversions into the account include:
- N15,528,900 paid into the said account on 22/09/2017
- N12,309,841 paid into the said account on 10/10/2017
- N10,301,200 paid into the said account on 17/11/2017
- N55,000,000 paid into the said account on 05/12/2017
- N55,197,000 paid into the said account on 14/12/2017
- N227,825,333 paid into the said account on 15/12/2017
- N12,500,000 paid into the said account on 25/01/2019
- N10,860,000 paid into the said account on 28/01/2019
- N54,991,589 paid into the said account on 08/10/2019
- N10,000,000 paid into the said account on 28/01/2020
- N10,000,000 paid into the said account on 03/03/2020
- N18,000,000 paid into the said account on 05/03/2020
- N15,000,000 paid into the said account on 12/03/2020
- N2,000,000 paid into the said account on 20/04/2020
- N1,500,000 paid into the said account on 08/05/2020
- N2,000,000 paid into the said account on 13/05/2020
- N6,950,000 paid into the said account on 02/06/2020
- N3,000,000 paid into the said account on 05/06/2020
- N10,000,000 paid into the said account on 30/06/2020
Fraud and criminal diversion of public fund have become synonymous with NIRSAL, a company heavily funded by the Nigeria Tax Payers through the Central Bank of Nigeria and other donor agencies. NIRSAL over the years has garnered notoriety of criminal diversions of funds, using every available processes and means.
Despite public outcry of the perennial looting going on in NIRSAL, the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Governor, Godwin Emiefele has continued to look the other way. A recent investigation carried out by LeadingReporters has revealed Bokadi Links Supports Limited FCMB Account is one of the conduits through which monies are perennially fleeced the agency.
Bokadi Links Supports Limited, according to our investigation was floated for the sole purpose of using it to fleece NIRSAL as these monies were paid into the Company’s FCMB Account under frivolous purposes. An inside source in NIRSAL told this media platform that Bokadi Links Supports Ltd is one of the more than 15 corporate accounts floated by the Aliyu Abdulhameed-led NIRSAL using proxies through which hundreds of millions of monies are fleeced the company.
Further investigation revealed that the MD of Bokadi Links Supports Limited is paid 20% of every money moved into the company’s account, while the remaining 80% were usually changed into dollars and returned to the top management staff of NIRSAL.
Our investigation further revealed that bubbles burst when the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS landed a tax liability of N40,000,000 on Bokadi Links Supports Ltd. Following the pressure mounted on the MD of Bokodi Links Supports Limited to pay the company’s tax liability of N40,000,000 to the Government, the MD was said to have approached the “ogas” in NIRSAL to inform them that Government, through FIRS is already on his company demanding for tax to be paid. The ‘Ogas” were said to have denied him, insisting that he was given enough portion of the looted fund through which he should have used to pay whatever tax liability FIRS was asking for.
All attempts to get the Managing Director of Nirsal to address the allegations failed because he neither picked calls nor returned to text messages sent to him. Mails couriered to his office were rejected by the security at the gate who claimed that the MD gave them a standing order never to pick any mails aside from Central Bank and few government agencies.
Source: leading Reporters