The final battle for Anambra State guber election is barely three weeks away and the Governor Willie is at it again. This is coming barely few weeks after a report on the Amata market chairmen and his importation of customized champagne, was reported by this medium.
Here is a shocking one, Secret Reporters can authoritatively reveal that Governor Willie of Anambra state and APGA has splashed over N700 Million on campaign vehicles for an election that will hold in two weeks times.
Secret Reporters learnt that the high spending Governor recently purchased 326 Shuttle Buses for 326 Ward Chairmen, 21 Toyota Corolla Cars for 21 Local Government Party Chairmen, 7 Toyota Sienna for 7 SUG Presidents of 7 Campuses in the state and 15 Toyota Jeeps for 15 CAN Members.
The breakdown of the gifted Vehicles are as follows:
- 326 Shuttle Buses for 326 Ward Chairmen by Unit Price of N700,000 totaling N228,200,000.00
- 30 Toyota Sienna Cars for 30 State Executive Members of APGA by unit price of N1,500,000 totaling N45,000,000.
- 21 Toyota corolla Cars for 21 Local Government Party Chairmen by unit price of N2,800,000 totaling N58,800,000.
- 21 Toyota Hiace Bus to 21 Former Local Government Council Chairmen who are head of Governor Obiano campaign organization at the Local Government by unit Price of N5,000,000 totaling N105,000,000.
- 9 Zonal Executives (Chairman, Youth Leader and women Leaders of APGA) at the 3 Senatorial Zones by unit Price of N1,500,000 totaling N13,500,000.
- 3 Toyota Sienna for Asatu Leaders (Chairman, Woman and Youth Leaders) by unit price of N1,500,000 totaling N4,500,000.
- 7 Toyota Sienna for 7 SUG Presidents of 7 Campuses in the state by unit price of N1,500,000 totaling N10,500,000.
- 25 Toyota Sienna for 25 Market Leaders in the state by unit price of N1,500,000 totaling N37,500,000.
- 15 Toyota Jeeps for 15 CAN Members at Unit price of N9,500,000 totaling N142,500,000.
The Grand Total for all the cars amounts to N645,500,000-paperwork exclusive. This is an amount an elected State governor, who parades himself as a man of the people spends in a week for the sole purpose of retaining the seat of power come November 18 2017, not minding the plight of tax payers and state workers, who lament of hardship and not being able to feed well due to non-payment of their salaries for months now.
He recently shut down government establishment; closing primary schools and forcing the civil servants to endorse him for a second term.